OT Female mechanics

No pics please, the mental image is bad enough.

Reply to
Richard

Port Glasgow, not Glasgow. Completely different place. Other than that, you're right.

Reply to
John Armstrong

Whereas I guess you are more familiar with the profession of the soliciting variety.

Are you not aware that in UK English parlance a profession is a paid occupation, otherwise it is a hobby?

Reply to
Fredxx

You say they were trying to look like men. They could equally well just be dressing for comfort, since they weren't out to impress men.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

But where do you keep all the bits you'd normally have with you? A handbag? Something else to get lost?

That's what your teeth are for. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

That's not always true. Not with gravity. People do seem to get along better if they like similar things rather than opposite things. What if one person like cold places and the other hot places, one person supported everton the other liverpool. Same with Man U and Man C. Then there's religions. I thought I was being chatted up by a rather attractve girl, long curly hair, sexy accent beautiful eyes , who sat down next to me on the bus. As she sat down she said "would you like to come and see me", and handed me a flyer, with the words God, Jesus and church on it. I said I don't believe in that. I believe in Captain Kirk, she said who's that I said in a suprised voice Capain James T kirk of the starship Enterprise. She said I don't know who that is I'm lithuanian. I explained that captain kirk will be born in the future in 2233 and then go back in time to around 2000 years ago, he'll meet this cute virgin called mary, she will asked him "what is this this called love" he'll show her, scotty will then have fixed the transporters and beam him back up. It's just a basic temporal parodox where our past was created in our furture. She then got up and sat next to someone else. :-(

Reply to
whisky-dave

ARW

Thank you Adam. That's very interesting, especially the breakdown by age.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Dave does have an unusual way of looking at things. He comes out with endless non sequiturs; so much so that they are his 'style' if you get my meaning.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I have no personal experience, but feminine attire is not uncomfortable is it?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Do you mean magnetism?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

That explains everything. I wish I'd read that when i was in school.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Trouser suits and fleeces can look very chic. Tights under a trouser suit is very warm, I'm told.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Thanks, "In general, minority ethnic groups appear to be over-represented at many stages throughout the CJS compared with the White ethnic group. This is especially apparent when comparing to the ethnic breakdown of the population of England and Wales. The greatest disparity appears at the point of stop and search, custodial remands and prison population. Among minority ethnic groups, Black individuals were often the most over-represented."

Reply to
Fredxx

Yes it''s just apparent

But is that true, are those from india, banglidesh and pakistan counted as black ? Are chinese, japanese , korean s, counted as white or black ?

Why does hackney have a 30% higher crime rate than most of england and wales.

Why at an awards ceromony when you count the number of people that have come from the audience and attacked someone on stage is it 100% black, considering how few black people even get nominated, let alone win awards ;-) Last time that happened was when kyne west said that his misses deserved the award .

Look up areas countries or cities where there is most crime is, especialy violent crime.

But we have to remmeber it's not just colour but culture too. A white person can have black culture and a black person can have white culture.

Reply to
whisky-dave

You need to read the article. It's all in there although subject to interpretation.

I'm sure there are other areas too. TBH I would have thought it could well have been higher still.

What I think is criminal is there has been no prosecution.

Reply to
Fredxx

To work in? Ask yourself that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Sorry for not following the guidance you get from The Mail.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Trousers for woman aren't called "rational dress" for nothing.

Reply to
Max Demian

See what I mean guys?

Bill