OT Female mechanics

Anyone know why Our Dave has this fixation with the Mail? Either he reads it or would like to but is afraid of being found out and thrown out of his local branch of Momentum.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I read somewhere that aerial riggers alway wore womens tights under their trousers to keep out draughts

Reply to
Andrew

Quite. And before it became fashionable for women to wear trousers, I can imagine some just going for men's clothing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Just an example of the press that caters for the thickest of anti-woke right wingers. Sorry if it applies to you too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

This is true. Also people who go night fishing at Spurn Point in winter.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Never quite understood this, unless a fetish, of course. Why not just long johns or even jogging pants? Much safer if you get knocked down by a bus on the way home...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

are jogging pants known for their bus repellent properties then?

Reply to
John Rumm

Didn't your mother tell you to make sure your underwear was clean in case you had an accident and had to be undressed by a medic? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

I suspect there is fair danger of soiling oneself upon the realisation that being flattened by a bus is imminent!

Reply to
John Rumm

We have an 19 year old secretary with a figure similar to that of a Barbie doll.

She must have no problems with that tiny leather skirt she sometimes wears.

Reply to
ARW

Mine still does and she has had experience of it:-)

When I was 10 years old I was knocked down on a zebra crossing that had a lollipop lady stood in the middle of it.

I woke up in a hospital ward some time later only wearing my clean underwear.

Reply to
ARW

ARW

Because women's tights are warmer.

Doesnt happen enough to matter unless you are an alcoholic like you.

Reply to
Jock

It is safe for work.

And from the same series is this

ARW

Do you often read the Mail, or is this a blind assertion?

I guess you would have read the Morning Star?

Reply to
Fredxx

Can't you persuade her to change jobs to an apprentice?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

You should listened more carefully to Jimmy Savile - "The green cross code, look right, then left then right again, and then cross"

Reply to
Andrew

Probably would have still not seen him. He overtook a car waiting at the crossing

Reply to
ARW

Guess who she learnt from

ARW