OT: FAO Steve Firth

Just read your responses "Realistic PDA/Smartphone Choices" via Google Groups. I won't respond to them in the appropriate thread, as I think you expose your real personality beautifully in your responses, and I'd not like to tarnish that.

You really are a stunning addition to this group. But I've kill filed you - so don't see you via my normal newsreader. I am glad you don't see our bad news as your problem. That's for me and my fiancée to get over together.

FUs set to alt.junk.

Reply to
John Whitworth

Why do you feel the need to boast about it? I think you have some kind of insecurity problem.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Did your mother never tell you not to get involved in other people's lovers tiffs. :-)

Anyway, it wasn't boasting, I was just letting Steve know that I would not be responding directly any further.

Nuff said from me on this.

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth