robots

.A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender.

Reply to
mike hide

Gooden

Reply to
Leon

Hey, great! I got one:

The President climbed out of his helicopter in front of the White House carrying a baby pig under each arm.

The Marine guard snapped to attention, saluted, and said: "Nice pigs, sir."

The President replied: "Marine, these are not pigs, these are authentic Texas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Vice President Cheney and I got another for Karl Rove."

The Marine again snapped to attention, saluted, and replied, "Nice trade, sir!"

Reply to
else24

What does this have to do with woodworking?

Reply to
Frank Drackman

Absolutely nothing, and whats your contribution to the group Frank ?

Reply to
mike hide

Take your meds and go back to sleep.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

My contribution on this message is to try to keep the group focused on woodworking. It has been my observation that when newsgroups get cluttered with OT posts key contributors go away, and I don't want them to go away.

When you post something like the above there is a good chance that a Democratic will feel the need to respond and say something negative about our current President, next we get a response to the responce.

There are plenty of groups dedicated to political discussions/jokes. Why not post your message there?

Reply to
Frank Drackman

| My contribution on this message is to try to keep the group focused | on woodworking. It has been my observation that when newsgroups | get cluttered with OT posts key contributors go away, and I don't | want them to go away.

That does, indeed, sometimes happen. Mike has been one of the key contributors that you're not wanting to go away...

| When you post something like the above there is a good chance that a | Democratic will feel the need to respond and say something negative | about our current President, next we get a response to the responce.

Well, there is that ... and it /does/ seem unlikely that anyone will jump in to say something _positive_ about any of the current staff of the executive branch. ;-)

At the moment, tho, it would appear that the majority of posts in this thread consists of your posts and the responses to your posts discussing topicality...

| There are plenty of groups dedicated to political | discussions/jokes. Why not post your message there?

Hmm. I would suggest that perhaps you're linking politics and humor more closely than need be...

Morris Dovey

Mr. Drackman wrote:snipsnip

I don't think we need a "Democratic" for that to happen. Tom

Reply to
tom

It was a mahogany bar.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

And the drink was an almond daiquiri. {do I need to explain?}

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

If the drink was a martini the olive would of been impaled on a pointy stick. Would you like plans for that? :-)

Reply to
Jim Northey

Plans for the martini or the pointy stick?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

No need for that. I'm a republican and I have plenty of bad things to say about Bush.

Reply to
CW

First day on usenet, Frank?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Thank you for saying that. Gives me hope that everybody isn't just rooting for a "team".

The blue, the green, the red, and the white--some times I feel we're reliving the lives and times of the romans, and it's enough that we have bread and games to distract us from what they're doing to us.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

A bar is made of wood.

And, the joke makes fun of Democrats/Liberals, so it's cool with me.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Good luck, Frank.

Wasted effort, me lad.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere Frank!

And if it makes you feel any better, the 'bar' is made of wood.

Reply to
stoutman

amen

Reply to