Sawstop saves willy

Getting my new saw yesterday turned out to be a lot more exciting than I expected. I bought a Sawstop 10" caibnet saw less than two weeks ago and it showed up late afternoon. After getting it off the truck and into the shop I spent several hours getting it setup. Round about supper time SWMBO came out to the shop to tell me dinner was ready. I have a strict rule about no women in the shop but the wife was excited about the new saw too. I just didnt realize she was "that" excited. Well she came in and took one look at my machine and jumped right on me. Long story short she ended up bare assed on top of my new saw. I was pretty tired but you gotta know I've got a wife thats sexier than any power tool out there. So I "got into it" so to speak and was starting to think I should let SWMBO into the shop a little more often. But just then in a moment of who knows what she somehow kicked the start switch on the saw. Son of a !!!!! I thought this was the end for both of us. Lucky for the wife her ass was straddling the blade just right because she didnt feel a thing. Unfortunately I cant say the same thing for me. The sound of that saw starting up made my heart stop. I pulled out mid stroke and wouldnt you know I dropped my willy right on top of the blade! Thank goodness the sawstop worked flawlessly by dropping the blade and shutting off the saw. Now if you want to know what happened to me let me just direct you over to the sawstop website where you can watch the infamous hot dog video. That hot dog may have taken just a nick but damn does it hurt.

So in closing I just want to add my endorsement to saw stop saws. I wouldn't have a willy without one!!

Reply to
antizinfer

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: [snip improbable tale]

Might be time to update the TrollFilters again...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Good for you!!! And how much were you paid for this endorsement?

Despite all my support for Sawstop, with your willy saving endorsement, even I would consider running for the hills at such an obvious story.

Reply to
Upscale

She must have a HUGE ass

Reply to
Skids

The obvious error here is that he did not lower the blade before he began using the saw as a giant vibrator.

In the future, he should put a trusty saw sled without any clearance at all on the saw before the festivities begin. Perhaps some padding may be in order here as well.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

"Skids" observed

And/or he would have to have a HUGE penis.

These two individuals sound positively dangerous.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Do let us know what cleaner works best.

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem

well , congrats on the woody er un willy. better get the JOHNSON past wax out cuz that stuff will surely rust that new saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

skeez [ without the nicked prick! ]

Reply to
skeezics

Wouldn't it be less trouble to just develop a sense of humor?

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

Too bad the saw stop worked so well; it's a shame that you may still be able to reproduce. Even if you are a troll.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

Oh come on.... give the guy a break, he had his woody nicked for cryin out loud... :-)

Ya gotta give the author a little credit... he got neither rude nor crude... Told the tale of getting some tale... So why split hairs... speaking of which i wonder if he had a thin kerf in to make the fit between her cheeks a bit more doable... Hmmmm?

Besides with all the serious strings covering the sawstop I think it was a nice change of pace...

Kudo's for a tale well told....

Reply to
bremen68

It may have been so subtle that you did not notice.

He was being humorous.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I didn't actually read the whole post, but I wonder just how good that is for the cast iron.

Reply to
Toller

Exactly. A little humor is good now and then...

Reply to
antizinfer

Who leaves their blade "exposed" - the teeth waiting to contact flesh!?

One more reason to go with the Blade LOW School, as opposed to the Blade HIGH School.

And the ALWAYS Use A Blade Guard folks are just shaking their head at foolish Safety Unconscious.

I'll never be able to think of Tongue and Groove as just a woodworking term again.

Tile floor? Sure! Cold cast iron? I think not!

A rabbi, a priest, a buhddist monk and a mullah walk into a massage parlor . . .

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Too bad that the post lacked any. It smacked more of a Penthouse Forum wannabe.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

And he must have a small Willy if the hot dog demonstration is representative of his "experience"...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini.

Bartender sez "Olive or twist?"

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

After sipping the martini, he wrinkles his nose and says - "I had such Great Expectations, too!"

Reply to
Vic Baron

Thanks for the laugh. I needed one today.

Reply to
bf