OT: curious paragraph in the Guardian

Thanks for fessing up to being one of the trolls.

Reply to
Tim Streater

No, what happened is that the twaddliness of it was pointed out. But no reason he can't try again.

Reply to
Tim Streater

It was always obvious who you were claiming were trolls.

Reply to
Ranger

The two are the same.

Reply to
Huge

But do you know it was smog rather than fog? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"What's a fascist daddy?" "Something another fascist calls someone who is winning".

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think part of the problem was that smog is easier to see than say the gases and particals we can;t see that can do more damages to our lungs and other organs.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Reply to
dennis

I wasn't hacked, and it does use Linux.

It was a denial of service attack which after a days thought I blocked with one line of code.

It was instructive that all the people who then complained that the 'site doesn't work for me anymore' were 'green' organisations, and not one had given credit to it for the data they were stealing. Or asked if they could.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Dave Plowman (News) scribbled

Because you could chew it.

Reply to
Jonno

The Natural Philosopher scribbled

Sectioned was your choice of words.

"select it, twist it and re-present it" - you do that all the time.

Does she know what you're telling the world?

Reply to
Jonno

The Natural Philosopher scribbled

WTF are you on about? Attacked to find your secrets. What a load of bollocks.

That needs translating into English.

Going to throw in any more insults? You must have a bucketful left.

Reply to
Jonno

Tim Streater scribbled

What's your middle name - Stalin. He saw enemies everywhere.

Reply to
Jonno

Steaw man. The issue is whether it happened or its close to happening.

You chose to lie.

You are just - like any pathological NPD sufferer, projecting your own issues onto others.

Er no, I am not. I was telling you. If you care to share it that's your problem.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

WTF are you on about?

Are you unable to understand English?

My site was attacked. It contains no secrets.

I was w3arned by someone I dont know that this was happening. The warning contained some information that was not on the sitr, and would have been unlikely for anyone to find my chance.

Ergo that person had looked into my internet presence in some depth to find it.

Which I found interesting.

Well no, it doesn't.

You just need to learn some English. And some science too.

What insults? Those are facts. Facts are ipso facto not insults.

Unless you feel insulted by your own existence of course.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think its actually Michael Mann. He sees enemies everywhere. Or it could be Lewandowsky. As classic an example of projection as the world has ever seen.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

IIRC the data isn't yours and its in the public domain so its hard to see how they can be stealing it.

Reply to
dennis

That's a bit like saying if you measure the sun every day, and put the results in a table, that dayta cant be stolen because anyone else can measure the sun every day.,..

Source code is downloadable. So they could reproiduce what do. They didnt. They abused what I provided instead.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Enjoyed. Speaks my mind.

Reply to