curious?

regularly),

Hmmmm? :-/

Reply to
Simon

Presumably you will be covering topics such as how to wire a shed/garage (not attached to house), which combi boiler to buy and the mysteries of two way light switching on Thursday evenings?

Topics such as these have long been asked by the group, so we will be very pleased if you are able to help.

Colin

Reply to
Colin M

Reply to
Mark Atherton

Are you implying that we are all pervs and sex mad in uk.d-i-y ?!

damn it where did that video of Property Ladder with Sarah Beeney go .....

John

Reply to
John

regularly),

So what's wrong with us pervs? Bloody discrimination!

Reply to
Martin

regularly),

Well, that last line rules me out then.

Reply to
BigWallop

Judging by the other ngs this has been sent to, the other guests will be diabetic, disabled, body-building playstation-playing eastenders fans who live in the south-east. Should be a ball.

Amway is my guess... am I wrong, Anjennis?

David

Reply to
David

i've a few invites for people who live in london (or can get to regularly), are trustworthy, open-minded and discreet. if interested and have thursday evenings free (from 8/9pm) then email me for further details.. private meetings are catered for- usually on mondays.

thanks.. x

ps- this has nothing to do with sex, pervs steer clear.

Reply to
anjennis (ann)

A google search on her name brought this up:

Re: curious? cynical? email me direct if you meet the criteria or live with "what if". your choice. timeshare? i don't even know what that is. but it's obvious your curious but hesitant, cynical is a better word. ... rec.arts.tv.uk.eastenders - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (6 articles)

Re: curious? lol No, I'm totally straight but thanks for asking. free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (6 articles)

Re: invites... i'll tell people that meet the criteria. otherwise i'm wasting my time and yours. email me direct if you do... and??? interested or not- although that depends on if you meet the criteria. It would help if you explained what you are on about. ... alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (9 articles)

Re: curious? .... i don't get it? if it doesn't interest you or you don't meet the criteria, why even try to evaluate a non-existent situation? So does that mean you are starting a coven? or maybe a religious cult ... alt.uk.penpals - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (13 articles)

Re: curious? what?? stop being so angry. lololol why do they want to watch us when we stick our needles in our arses i've a few invites for people who live in london (or can get to regularly), are trustworthy, open-minded and discreet. ... alt.support.diabetes.uk - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (11 articles)

Re: curious? nooo... lol i've a few invites for people who live in london (or can get to regularly), are trustworthy, open-minded and discreet. if interested and have thursday evenings free (from 8/9pm) then email me for further details.. ... uk.transport.london - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (3 articles)

Re: curious? yes, i thought that too- which is why i clarified ;o) i've a few invites for people who live in london (or can get to regularly), are trustworthy, open-minded and discreet. if interested and have thursday ... uk.rec.humour - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (7 articles)

Re: curious? let me reinstate, i'm not selling anything. I know what it is. The new Virgin Vie cosmetics. Thanks, but I am already going to a party promoting said cosmetics at the end of the month. You can't change what you don't acknowledge. (Dr Phil and Me.) uk.rec.bodybuilding - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (13 articles)

Re: curious? a con trick? am i shrek, why judge before you've reason to. why not post all info right away? because i can only cater for a specific group- others aren't invited.... i've a few invites for people who ... uk.people.disability - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (4 articles)

Re: curious? lol... surreal? that wasn't my ambition. i've a few invites for people who live in london (or can get to regularly), are trustworthy, open-minded and discreet. if interested and have thursday evenings ... uk.local.london - 10 Oct 2003 by anjennis \(ann\) - View Thread (4 articles)

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

All dated the 10th October. Obviously a scam of some sort. It may be a job offer for self motivated people.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

WOW !!!!! All that from just searching for the name. Amazing !!! But can I ask you something ? Who gives a flying monkeys ballcocks what you've found on the web with that name ?

Did you need help in doing it yourself ? Or did you manage on your own ?

If you cared to read the replies to this posting Michael, you'd have noticed that they were all tongue in cheek. No one is really interested in who or what this person does or doesn't do.

Reply to
BigWallop

In message , "anjennis (ann)" writes

Boooooooooring