NHS app and vaccination passport.

Which no-one carries around with them.

Reply to
Andrew

Mine is in my wallet which lives in the hip pocket of my trousers.

Reply to
charles

Same here...

Reply to
John Rumm

Not being a heavy phone user, I was quite happy with the S4. Decent camera etc and battery life.

All I wanted was to run the NHS app on it (if we do need this as a vaccination passport), and now I've installed the later OS I can.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

On 06 May 2021, John Rumm wrote

And here, but only since the plastic credit-card sized licences replaced the first part of the licence.

In the days when both parts of the driving licence were paper documents, I didn't carry either part with me.

Reply to
HVS

yes

Reply to
charles

Wasn't there a rumour that covid passports will appear in the "NHS App" that does your prescription tracking etc, rather than in the "NHS covid app" which just does the exposure notification?

Reply to
Andy Burns

I don't know if what Grant Schapps says ranks above or below a rumour these days but he told Sky News "we're working on an application...it will be an NHS app that is used for people when they book appointments with the NHS and so on"

Reply to
Robin

... but there isn't just one "NHS App" is there? There seem to be several commercial enterprises who provide access to one's NHS records and facilities.

Reply to
Chris Green

While there are several commercial apps I think there is only one from NHS digital

(plus no doubt an Apple version)

Reply to
Robin

Correct. But neither ran on the old OS5.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

That sounds not dissimilar to our "producer" system where you nominate a police station where you have to take your documents within 7 days.

Reply to
Max Demian