Amazon

I guessed at Jeff Bezos' email address and fired off a complaint. Lo! And Behold! It got a response from a senior exec and the replacement is promised for tomorrow, although I'm not holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed.

Reply to
gareth evans

Ear to the ground shoulder to the wheel, nose tto the grindstone and get a bad neck ache. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa