My Latest woodwork project

I know we have some woodworking enthusiasts here. A slightly unconventional approach but it works.

Bob Minchin

Nice jog and nice video. Perhaps your friend will see it and appreciate the effort you out in.

I use you tip as well with a coat of sanding sealer

Reply to
fred

If you're still updating your timber merchants map ...

Andy Burns

Duly added to the map. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

That got a nice result Bob. I am quite a fan of the finger joint for that type of project. I find myself using it increasingly more often on boxes that need strength, and they are quite quick to produce.

Reply to
John Rumm