My B&Q closing

But it makes sense to do the gas and electricity, etc, first and the decorating last when all the cables, etc, are chased in.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Some young folk have moved into a rental down the road from me. They have been there about 3 months and are still using the box their TV came in as 'curtains'.

Reply to
R D S

No I'm saying that if you understand things then you'l be able to work out how to fiddle them.

You didn't any more than I did.

So you'd also be better at faking the results then.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Suprised No, you forget I work at a university.

Reply to
whisky-dave