Must be Russ Andrews or someone like him

Hang on I don't know what these are, but rnib bump ons are cheaper if they are dots. However many people use mini stick on feet. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

While checking out your link I got a couple of pop-ups saying some-one had purchased another of their expensive items (sugar free grit @ £76)

Reply to
alan_m

Can you just sell anything and claim anything about it? Is there not some law against misrepresentation?

Whoever she is...

I'm waiting for the mattress maker who claims that it improves sexual performance. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

A couple of years back somebody claimed to be selling genuine meteorites, which apparently had special healing powers. Was it not on one of the consumer programs or something? Turned out to be bits of melted rock with a magnet inside or some such. About as genuine as a

6 pound note.

Arfur Daley territory. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa