Must be a Virgin

Passing a neighbour's house this morning I noticed the general thickie that had put the internet connection through their brick wall had done so at knee height. It looked like shoddy rope-work to me but the concrete inside the wall came up a few inches and the cable came up out othe pavement tight up against the wall, so I suppose the 5 year old had no choice.

Maybe I am being petty and there was going to be an hole in it anyway but it looks to me like he botched the whole job through simple thoughtlessness. Do they get any engineering grade training better than how to turn on a pneumatic drill.

At least the monthly mouse mat they send me has arrived and I can get rid of the old one.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer