Business must be slow...

Check this out...

<kjpro

WOW....must be and to travel 150 mi...gas must be free there!

Reply to
daytona°

Hey, keep this under wraps. Im going to call this guy, have him do my installs AND pay him an additonal $100 each way. I can play all day, everyday on my boat and still make money with this guy. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

also just noticed the pic too. The evaporator coil (a Goodman) is matched up with a Tempstar condenser. True Hackery in motion. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

wheres stormy when you really need him ?

wrote:

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

Who would EVER need Stormy?

Reply to
Tekkie®

The best part is that he&#39;s has ZERO bids!

Reply to
U-Hate-Me