Moving Humax PVR Files

I know this is a tad off tangent for normal topics ..

I have a Humax 9300T PVR ... and having just bought a HD TV want to get a similar PVR ...decided I need to buy a HDR-FOXT2

The simple Q is I have a significant number of items on the 9300T yet to watch, what is simplest way to get them from 9300T to the HDR-FOXT2 .... I saw this post

also saw this
this is a one off job, don?t need to make up such a neat harness.

I do have an external IDE-USB HDD, so I could put 9300T HDD in that ... and copy all appropriate files ... but how do I get them into the HDR-FOXT2

The HDR-FOXT2 has Ethernet capability ... can I feed the programmes back in that way ?

Anybody done such a thing ?

Reply to
Rick Hughes

ss.

Why not just leave them on the original PVR, connect it up to the TV on a different input, and watch the stored programs when convenient?

--=20 Davey.

Reply to
Davey

There's a Media & File Server Bundle for the Foxsat HDR here -

'll bet there's one for the T2.

Reply to
brass monkey

Once you have the TS files off the 9300T "in hand" (i.e. accessible from a windows/Linux PC), just enable the FTP server in the FOXT2 and ftp the files into the video section (where the FOXT2 puts its own files). The FOXT2 will recognise the files and play them.

I did this to copy 9200 files to a FOXT2 (although it was marginally easier as the 9200 had a USB-port, albeit a somewhat unreliable one!).

Paul DS

Reply to
Paul D Smith

Because I want to pass on 9300 PVR to my Father

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Thnx

Reply to