Lidl SDS

Impulse purchase...

The £39.99 red one, with inline motor, recently on sale were they any good?

Thing is, I bought the last one they had in store on impulse. It seems to have variable speed, forward and reverse, hammer only with free to rotate bit, hammer only with fixed bit, hammer + rotate, rotate only. Power on LED and an LED to warn you the brushes need replacing. The instructions are marked Einhall.

The hammer did not at first work, but seemed to loosen itself up during its first job last night, to become quite effective - is that usual?

Just so I know, does it have a clutch - the spec doesn't mention one?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield