Lidl Fein clone on the way?

Googling for prices of Bosch PMF180 / Fein clones, I came across this:

'll be interesting to see what this retails for and whether replacement blades are cheap/compatible with other makes.

Also noticed the model that dubious mail-order outfit Westfalia sell for =A350 is available in a 120V US HarborFreight version for approx =A325. Seems to be relatively well thought of for a bargain basement cheapie.

Reply to
mike

Can't think of a power tool that is more likely to be routinely pushed beyond its limits. My Bosch Power Scraper (a similar design) fell to bits after 5 minutes of removing caked up paintwork on a window cill. Power my arse.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

about the cheapest version. =A315 plus =A37.99 delivery. Probably not as sturdy as the Bosch, and probably not the same support (they've just replaced ours which died after 18 months), but worth a risk at that price?

auctions