Dremel Fein clone.

The Dremel 6300-03 120-Volt Multi-Max Oscillating kit (Fein clone) has been reduced to $139. from $244. (USD) on Amazon.com. I'd give a direct link here but I am logged in there.

Reply to
willshak

Oh my gosh! That beats the $99 price at Home Depot. And leaves in the dust the Harbor Freight model for $39.

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:BYednT5MbK11p6jWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

And free shipping! :-)

Reply to
Red Green

The $99 one at Home Depot is the Dremel 6300-01. Comes with fewer attachments (but probably is a better deal than the Dremel 6300-03).

The Dremel 6300-01 is on Amazon for $89.99 with free shipping, beating the Home Depot price.

Reply to
Tony Sivori

Oh.

Reply to