Left Handed Shaver Socket on Bathroom Lights

Hi,

I've been looking for a new over basin light for my bathroom to complete the work I started last year. You know the sort - an IPxx strip light with isolating transformer for the shaver.

I can find lots of designs for the sort of lights I want but all of them have the shaver transformer on the right hand side. I want one on the left so the electric toothbrush can sit on the shelf and charge. I can't move the shelf. No one does extension cables or even in line fittings for that sort of plug.

Anyone seen one? I've tried TLC, QVS and other places.

Thanks,

Simon

Reply to
Simon Pawson

How about these lights?

Rob Morley

only minor niggle is when you open the sliding cover for the socket, there is a small "shaving" logo, and voltage marking that would be upside down with the socket on the left, but in normal use you never see them anyway.

Reply to
John Rumm

Thank you,

I'll be off to the local TLC to have a look.

For some reason I hadn't seen them when I looked on their web site. The rest of the bathroom ceiling (new shower fan, lights etc.) is now finished (I started last year) so on to these.

Thanks again, the upside down writing shouldn't be a problem, apart from failing part P as the ODPM can't read upside down ;)

Simon

Reply to
Simon Pawson