Kitchen mixer tap

Can anyone tell me how to remove the hot and cold knobs/taps each side of this mixer? I can remove the neck/spout (grub screw at back) but I can't get into the taps. They are working loose and the red and blue indicators fall out of place.

There is no sign of any grub screws and I've tried working the caps of the taps off with a screwdriver but nothing doing.

Oliver

Pretty sure the end pieces (not the ribbed bits) are threaded and should unscrew (limescale notwithstanding.)

Reply to
Scott M

Certainly not me. I watched the plumber attempting to do this using an adjustable spanner when the broke the tap and I needed a new one!

Reply to
Scott

The caps will unscrew.

Reply to