Jobsworths.

Indeed. I'm rather fond of Greene King IPA. 3.6% so you can quall a few and very refreshing on a hot summers day - if we ever bloody had any.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In article , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net scribeth thus

Suppose you can compare them to wimmen on that basis;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Will it still be edible?

Reply to
dennis

Mmmmm, smoked rabbit.

Reply to
Rod

Think Chiswick is the 92 octane one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oh! Never thought about smoking rabbit. I think there are still a couple in the freezer from the hawking weekend ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I've heard of a "Condor Moment" but frozen rabbit. Besides you'll never get 'em in your pipe Mary ;-)

Don.

Reply to
Cerberus .

It was Chiswick.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Wild rabbits aren't all that big, my pipe has a 'cadger's bowl' :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Oak or apple then?

Reply to
dennis

Don't I get a credit?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No, but you can have a smiley though :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Ah. That would be ESB. Followed shortly by falling over. That sometimes wipes the smile from the face.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)