Its good to talk

Worth having if you're doing a job which requires one bloke in a room and you outside or you're on the roof and tell the missus to put the kettle on. ;-)

George

Geo

Reply to
Geo

They are usually PP9 in some walkie talkies but might be AA?

I doubt whether they come with rechargables or charger? You can only find out on the day.

Reply to
George

All the PMR446 radios I've seen take AAAs, though I guess AAs are a possibility too.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon