Aldi folding step - Sunday

Incredibly useful fold flat step. Gives you that little bit of extra height so often required. Lost my last one in a timber yard after I'd used it to get to the ratchet on a load strap on the roof rack.

@ 125kg, but takes my weight no problem :-)

.... and even better - WD40 @ £1:99!!

Lots of other DIY stuff as well

The Medway Handyman

You'll need a foldable hand truck to carry it all...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I'd look very carefully at how the wheels lock. On some of these folding sack trucks the wheels do not lock into place when setup for use. Hit a bump when loaded and they can fold back in...

CostCo have a good folding sack truck and the wheels do lock and IIRC it cost less than =A315 in VAT.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

125kg? I'd passed over that because it looked flimsy. I suppose it folds flat which is useful to me.

Whoopee. I might even get some, for cleaning grand pianos.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

>>> Rated @ 125kg, but takes my weight no problem :-)

Bought one in a Morrisons petrol station years ago, thought it looked flimsy, but worth a punt at the price. Survived intact till it was pinched & I'm a fat bastard TBH.

Go on - you know you want some.....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman