Is it a culture thing?

Gave my email address over the phone for a fairly urgent document to be sent. They also already had my full name and address which I know to be correct as I've had things in the post from them. Didn't arrive - so phoned them back.
Seems they'd decided 'dave' was better spelt as 'dav'. Twice. ;-)
--
*24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? *

Don't know you a re lucky they did not spell it dayv. I get Brain and bryan all the time. Brian
--
----- --

But you don't have a TV channel named in your honour?
--
*My designated driver drove me to drink

I've got port, and breakfast cereal.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

And I have those bumps in the road.

Not forgetting Graham Crackers, and Graham Land; the latter of which is adjacent to Port Jeremy.
michael adams
On 21/06/2018 18:28, michael adams wrote:

And there's Graham's milk (homogenised milk from Jersey cows).
--
Max Demian

A bit cold for my holiday bucket-list
--