Is it a culture thing?

Gave my email address over the phone for a fairly urgent document to be sent. They also already had my full name and address which I know to be correct as I've had things in the post from them. Didn't arrive - so phoned them back.

Seems they'd decided 'dave' was better spelt as 'dav'. Twice. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't know you a re lucky they did not spell it dayv. I get Brain and bryan all the time. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

But you don't have a TV channel named in your honour?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I've got port, and breakfast cereal.

Reply to
Graham.

Not forgetting Graham Crackers, and Graham Land; the latter of which is adjacent to Port Jeremy.

michael adams

michael adams

And there's Graham's milk (homogenised milk from Jersey cows).

Reply to
Max Demian

A bit cold for my holiday bucket-list

Reply to