Re: Cardell Cabinets-The good, the bad, the ugly????

If there's another distributor and you're still interested in the

> product and it's only 10 miles why haven't you visited them already is > the only question I'd ask.

I attempted to email in a request and the email bounced. I attempted to send it as a fax and the fax failed. So I called them today and their phone is disconnected. So forget them.

And the dealer with the hand written quote I did notice that they had FOR SALE signs on their cabinet displays.... what does that say???

I wrote Cardell direct and they said the dealer who is offline has moved (but their website is still up) but they gave me the name of another place local (a stone's throw from my work) and I called them, they gave me email address to send request to and were very professional on the phone. Feel more comfortable already :O)

Reply to
infiniteMPG