Impossible Delivery(?)

On 7/4 I ordered a tap from Plumbworld for delivery the following day. e-mail said that it would be on 8th., then another saying delay due to you-know-what. e-mail on 10th. saying that it would be delivered on 8th. - back in time for tap! Tracking no. didn't work, of course. Tried tracking just now - due for delivery tomorrow. Now I just need a basin that it'll fit.

Reply to
PeterC

There's a slight flaw in your project management but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Well, getting the tap was easy-ish; getting a suitable basin unit is proving difficult. Without swapping valves on a rad. - or replacing the rad. and mounting it along the wall a bit (not worth moving the old one as it's so-so) - there are v. few vanity units that'll fit.

Reply to
PeterC

Might have to diy it. You got clay soil ? :)

Reply to
tabbypurr

Clayey, but not china clay - does a trip to Cornwall seem reasonable? Might even pick up a cat while I'm there.

Reply to
PeterC