Plumbworld contact number

Just in case anyone has problems with them and need to find phone number, this is the one I just received a call from following a complaint to their managing director. They don't normally advertise one on their site and insist everthing be done by email.

Plumbworld 01386 768498

I'd spent several days emailing them trying to get an incorrect item replaced with the correct one (it wasn't rocket science, I ordered a back to wall basin and WC set, and got two basin cabinets delivered).

During the ensuing emails, I was asked to confirm part numbers (none shown on the boxes) and take photographs of them to further delay sorting the problem out.

This was on top of them taking 3 weeks to send out an item that was in stock when I ordered it, despite charging the credit card immediately.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Sounds like terrible service and I don't think it's the first time they've been criticised on here, is it?

But all their contact details are fairly easily accessible on their website inlcuding the phone no:

mike

these days - perhaps they've had so many complaints they've had to put it back in...

I'm a previously very satisfied customer of theirs, and have recommended them to numerous people over the last 18 months - I was just shocked by how bad this purchase went.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

That'd be the same phone numer as on their 'Contact Us' page then? Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

I bought speedfit pipe through a reseller (I needed 6m lengths). Supplied by Plumbworld. Looked like they'd played football with it around the yard before delivering it - on other than the agreed day.

Reply to
dom

Yep, and to paste the other reply I did in case you missed it;

As far as I knew, they only offered email as their contact method these days - perhaps they've had so many complaints they've had to put it back in...

Reply to
Colin Wilson