Need a different supplier to Plumbworld (NEVER BUY FROM THEM)

Right after returning a 700x700 shower tray to plumbworld that arrived damaged they insist that the tray never arrived even though Parcel2go.com (BTW never use this company you have no way of speaking to a human being) said that it had been delivered. Plumbworld are insisting that there's nothing they can do. The shower tray itself is £45 or so from their website. I need a 700x700 shower tray as cant fit a standard sized one in. I am going to order another (NOT FROM PLUMBWORLD) but cant find a supplier anywhere of one that size. Can anyone shed any light as to where I would be likely to get one from. Thanks J

Reply to
John Borman

screwfix do a 760x760 if you can squeeze it in ?

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

Reply to
John Borman

Look for caravan suppliers who have small areas to work to.

Reply to
Gel

you'd have to be skinny and short to fir in that space (c;

anyhow, googling for "700 x 700" shower came up with...

others

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

In message , John Borman writes

You can always vent your anger at

raden

to goto Evesham with some chains and a padlock and see if they will refund me once there chained into their offices ;o) (Only kidding btw but its a good idea)

Reply to
John Borman

Now after sending repeated emails to Plumbworld they have continued to tell me that they have never received the parcel. So I call Plumbworld using

08700 278329 and ext 495. Get through to someone, probably Anna the girl I was emailing all this time. And she procedes to tell me yes they have received the shower tray and a refund of £10 odd (For postage was requested on the 6th of this month, still a while back but they may be hung over after nye) and that a replacement was arranged.

They state on their website: "We do not provide telephone customer services support because working with email is much more efficient, which keeps our costs down and allows us to keep our prices low. "

So why is it after 7-8 emails they still were unable to resolve my issue but after a 2minute phonecall they said it was sorted.... Ok still waiting to see if anything actually happenes though.

Reply to
John Borman