Free delivery at Screwfix

use code "FDJUNE12" at the checkout for free delivery over £25

valid June 4th -7th

or just buy from Toolstation where the free delivery threshold is £10 every day!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Is the correct answer :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Agreed Dave! but as I buy most of my stuff at TS, when I do need something that only SF sell, I'm always up against the post threshold or the poor level of stock at my local counter.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Me too, in particular Rawlplug 'UNO' plugs which TS don't yet sell.

Plus packs shown on their web site aren't always available in the counters.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman