CPC free delivery again

I quote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

Reply to
Bob Eager

Bob Eager ( snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net) wibbled on Thursday 13 January 2011 08:04:

Monday 14th???

Reply to
Tim Watts

The website says Monday _17th_

Reply to
pete

In article , Bob Eager writes

As ever, thanks for letting us know.

Reply to
fred

It actually ends on the 17th.

Reply to
Mark

Thanks.

I have had almost daily emails from them since a recent purchase, and yet none of them have troubled to announce this offer.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Sorry, my typo!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Its in the subject line of an email i got from them at 12.54pm today, but not in the text version, View/HTML and you can see it.

Any useful things in the CPC catalogue?

I like the 10ma RCDs

[g]
Reply to