CPC Webfree til Weds 28th

CPC are offering free delivery on orders over £10 + vat until end of Weds 28th Nov.

Usual story, type WEBFREE in the Order Comments box, checkout will show amount inc postage/handling but you will not be charged (don't ask me why they do it this way).

Ironically I was about to post mentioning that we were about due one and then found I need well over the normal postfree spend of 45quid, typical.

Reply to
fred

That always happens to me too...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Exactly the same here. I've just completed my order, and found I'd been beaten to it posting here, this time.

And my order came to £45.03.

Reply to
Bob Eager