CPC 20quid Free Del

CPC are offering free delivery on orders over £20 + vat placed before midnight Sunday 11th October.

"Enter WEBFREE in the order comments box when you checkout"

Free del will not show at the checkout stage but will be deducted before the account is debited. Sounds ropey I know but it has worked for me on the last 2 occasions that I have used this method.

Reply to
fred

Nice one

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Oh good, I thought. But "Our websites are currently unavailable whilst we perform a scheduled system upgrade." Bollocks!

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

It was back a few mins ago when I looked...

Reply to
John Rumm

In article , Andrew Gabriel writes

After giving the heads-up, I promptly forgot to place my order.

Bollocks indeed!

Reply to
fred

My order somehow crept up to £45, so I don't need the free £20 delivery.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I promptly placed my order, and within half an hour discovered something else I wanted.

I keep a list of stuff I want and place an order only when I reach the free delivery threshold. Or, if I'm desperate, I add a few boxes of batteries etc to raise the order value.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

I placed mine on Friday (at 23:30) and it was delivered today!!!

Reply to
Bob Eager