Heads up - CPC WebFree is active

Usual CPC offer - £10 minimum order, free carriage/handling. From now until the end of next Monday. Put WEBFREE in the comments box - see site for more details.

Newbies should note that the carriage/handling charge will still show on the order - it's removed manually later.

Reply to
Bob Eager

In article , Bob Eager writes

Thanks.

Reply to
fred

Newbies also note that in the game of finding items to reach the £10 minimum order, the final order placed (well, at least here) often exceeds £45 where free delivery would be the norm....

It's like what your mam told ye about gambling, drugs and ladies of the night...

Reply to
Adrian C

Yes, that happens to me sometimes. But this time, I placed an order last week and only have one (just over £10) item in the quueue. And it's heavy...the reason it wasn't ordered with the rest is that I have no faith in the CPC monkey packers...it would slide around and smash some of the other items! Now I can order it on its own...

Reply to
Bob Eager