Screwfix Free Delivery on Orders Over =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A310?=

Just had an e mail from Screwfix "Free Delivery on Orders Over £10". No
doubt they are loosing out to Toolstation.
However, if you follow the link on the e mail it gets very confusing
anyone understand that?
I've e mailed SF to clarify.
Reply to
The Medway Handyman
Can anyone understand that?
They usually give you a promotion code to put in at the checkout for the free delivery. The delivery grid you linked to looks fine to me.
Steven.
Reply to
Steven Campbell
Yes I know but I would presume it was an email only invitation where you were given the code that's why it wouldn't be visible to Joe public?
Reply to
Steven Campbell
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:39:55 +0000, Bob Minchin
Can anyone understand that?
I've just signed up for a Toolstation account, giving a mobile phone number is mandatory! Website probably designed by a youngster who cannot conceive of the concept of not owning a mobile phone. The form field accepts the landline number though.
Reply to
Paul Herber
They do accounts now? Got a link? Last time I asked, it was payment upfront for all orders.
Alan.
Reply to
A.Lee

Site Timeline Threads