Finding replacement curtain rail fixings

I need a few replacement fixings for a plastic curtain rail that was put up about 13 years ago but looking in all my local DIY stores and on the web I haven't found the right ones.

I haven't a clue what brand the curtain rail is and the fixings have no makers name or part number on them. Is there an expert on these out there I could try to describe them to, or does anyone know of a shop that might have old curtain fixings that I could call?

TIA

Julesh

Reply to
julesholden

Swish was popular but designs change regularly so normal outlets not an option

Reply to
Gel

Take a sample into nearest John Lewis. One of them might recognise it as a lot of the staff stay there a long time as employees part own the stores.

Reply to
Mike

Post a link to a pic of them and I might be able to help?

Looked around today for some cheap rail fixings and rail... by eck! they ain't cheap are they £10 and up around £30 mark.

Reply to
ben