Fein clone and spare blades at Aldi next week.

In screwfix a Bosch 240v version is £180. I was passing an Aldi and went in. There was two left and one in pieces out of the pack scattered around. I was looking at the pack and one guy put the other one in his basket. So kept mine and bout in At £29, even if the blades are poor, this is a steal. It is a nice to have tool, but those who have them seem to use them for all sorts of tasks. It is smooth enough and cuts well. High speed makes it vibrate a lot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This man is not even slow - he is backwards.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Congratulations. Recognising your problem is the first step towards solving it.

Reply to
John Williamson

Not another one !

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Managed to get along late Friday afternoon, three multitools left, two still sealed one opened with bits everywhere, found a blister pack of blades in another bin which is all I was after. Haven't tried yet but can't see any reason why they won't fit the original Fein Multimaster with the bolt fixing.

Reply to
The Other Mike