Exterior Acrylic

Speaking (in another thread) of acrylic paint, I'm going to need some for my conservatory. The ones I'm currently considering are:
Glidden Trade Acrylic Gloss (I already have some of this) Dulux Trade Weathershield Exterior Quick Drying Satin Crown Stronghold MVP Acrylic Exterior Gloss
The weathershield has fungicide, but otherwise appears to be similar to the Glidden stuff. I'm tempted to buy some and keep the Glidden for interior use. I can't even find a data sheet for the Crown Stronghold.
Has anyone tried any of these paints externally for any period of time? Can anyone recommend any other external acrylic paint? It must be acrylic. I'm not interested in solvent based/microporous/ranch etc. Cost is immaterial. I'm looking for the best.
Christian.