Error codes for Bosch washing machine

Our WFF2000 washing machine fails intermittently with a code of three flashes.
We cannot find anything wrong with the machine and it always works ok next time.
Does anyone know what these codes mean?
-- Chris Melluish

The machine has decided that the hot or cold water fill is taking too long to complete. Check that the water hoses aren't kinked. If you remove the hoses from where they screw on to the back of the machine, there is a fine filter mesh. (you might want to turn the water supply to the machine off first before doing this!) This filter is probably clogged and is will be slowing down the fill just enough to trip the fault code under some conditions.