AEG/Electrolux washing machine error message

Does anyone know what error message E30 means on our Lavamat 76810
washing machine? I've looked on the internet and can't find the
answer. Thanks.
Reply to
kent
Kent,
Have a look at the two links below, they may be of help.
To get them, I gooled using the term --- AEG error codes
Reply to
Brian G

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in