Beko dishwasher error codes

Our Beko dishwasher is giving error code E02. I've (internet) searched for Beko dishwasher codes and most of the 'information' seems to be disinformation pointing me towards expensive engineer callouts.

Can anyone recommend a site with *real* information about what the code means? I suspect it's likely to be simply either a fill problem or a drain problem. I will chek the obvious but it would be nice to know what it really means.

Reply to
Chris Green

Not answering your question I'm afraid but my phone has a facility to communicate with various bits of smart household appliance. (We haven't any) What happens if say a dishwasher sends a message to say it's continuously filling with water and overflowing when for example I just got on a bus to town?

Reply to
Cynic

Well, because you're a modern gadget-obsessed man with a house full of boy's toys, you'd send a message back to your automatic WI-FI enabled electronic stop-tap to turn off the water.

Failing that your house gets flooded.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

In that particular case, download and install the "Hijack A Bus" app on your omnipotent phone. Sorted.

Reply to
Richard

But your remote sensing moisture detectors will let you plot a very nice graph of water level against time after the event ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

According to

Bosch error E2 means Temperature Sensor fault, and another manufacturer's E2 also is a temperature fault. If your Beko machine is 'badge engineered' perhaps it's also a temperature fault.

Reply to
Dave W

They're all 'badge engineered' in the sense that there's only two or three factories. I think Beko is from Turkey and I don't *think* it's the same source as Bosch.

Reply to
Chris Green