Beko Dishwasher

I have pulled the door askew on my newish Beko dishwasher, I cant see how to
remove it or the sides to see what damage I have done Any help apreciated
Reply to
ed
I had a Beko slimline model 2731 which I took apart to replace the float switch. I just sold it on ebay - item 120215544594. I took lots of pix during the dismantling so if yours is similar to this - email me direct and I can probably help. John Weale
Reply to
John Weale

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in