List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

Reply to
John

It's listed on the blower door. But I'd recommend you call a qualified HVAC tech out. There are other issues [not the immediate problem] surrounding the appliance's proper operation that a trained TECH would notice. Things you might miss as a layman.

Reply to
Zyp

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board

1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Start drinking heavily 6 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock 7 Flashes Replace furnace 8 Flashes Replace furnace next door 9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in ********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Try these guys. They really know their shit about Bryant furnaces:

Oscar_Lives

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

REVISED FLASH CODE LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board 1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Lick a window 6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe 7 Flashes Start drinking heavily 8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock 9 Flashes Replace furnace 10 Flashes Replace furnace next door

11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 12 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in ********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

REVISED FLASH CODE LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board 1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace Thermostat 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign 6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe 7 Flashes Replace Thermostat 8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock 9 Flashes Replace furnace 10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM

11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is gonna explode
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board

1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace thermostat 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Replace thermostat 6 Flashes Replace thermostat 7 Flashes Replace furnace 8 Flashes Replace furnace next door 9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 10 Flashes Call 911 cause PJM is doing your cat
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormy, Leave my god damn flash codes alone and think up your own material next time. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Yeah, but they are going to flash him.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Geeze, Bubba....

When I get a 'flash code'.... it's usually one really bright and loud one....

And it means..... RUN!!!! (-;.

Jake

Reply to
Jake

Sorry about that, won't happen again.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yeah, "RUN" in your pants!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

That ain't funny.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Would Jesus have written something like this?

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

"Zyp" wrote in news:XrednV3t9OyWBjTenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@championbroadband.com:

It's a replacement board. Not original. The original didn't have the diagnostic lights.

Reply to
John

Never mind everyone....

I found the damn codes! Since it was a replacement board, the tech who put it in put the code explanation on the outside of the furnace, out of view. The steady on LED, which we have, indicates normal operation.

Reply to
John

Nope, sorry John. That model board had an error in the flash code sticker. A constant on LED means : Replace the board Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba I think your probably a pretty good guy irl but I dont understand why you have to be such a prick on the net and post this kind of bogus bullshit.

I guess it comes from the frustration of kissing ass all day long trying to put dinner on the table or something.

Reply to
ftwhd

Yeah, be a leader instead of a brain dead follower.

I know you are as inept as they come at HVAC but trying to emulate the pricks in Alt.hvac is just plain stupid

Reply to
ftwhd