EDF smart meter

Reply to
Capitol

If Microsoft do the networking the chances of success are very low IMO. W7 just screwed up the printers again!

Reply to
Capitol

I have just made a financial error.... BG advised me of an estimated gas bill so, as is my normal practice, I gave them a current meter reading.

Sadly considerably in excess of their estimate.

Having just printed off the revised bill I note they are promising a price reduction from March...:-(

Reply to
Tim Lamb

If someone wants to know if you are in they can always park down the road and watch you. They don't even need to do that as they can always put a concealed camera somewhere.

Reply to
dennis

That's interesting. Is this the same case for domestic?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

In article , Dave Liquorice writes

I have one of those in my car - totally and utterly pointless. The one that gives overall average does have some meaning.

Reply to
bert

Shame he got caught really. He might have tried to go back to nick even more stuff while they were showing the repeat.

michael adams

michael adams

In article , michael adams writes

Lets hope he doesn't watch Dave for his sake.

Reply to
bert

I believe so.

Reply to
ARW

There's nothing to stop the meters being read by eyeballs!

Reply to
Andy Burns