ebayer scam

won an item on ebait....message from ebay says "One or more sellers can't accept payments right now. Please contact the sellers for help."...so I contacted the seller and he gave me his paypal address....scam ?

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Scam or not, I wouldn't pay any 'stranger' by eBay. I purchased something which did not turn up and the eBay buyer guarantee proved worthless.

Reply to
Scott

indeed

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Sorry, can I *CORRECT* my posting. I meant to say PayPal not eBay.

Scam or not, I wouldn't pay any 'stranger' by PayPal. I purchased something which did not turn up and the PayPal buyer guarantee proved worthless.

I have no experience of paying by eBay. Nearly all my purchases have been positive.

Reply to
Scott

Yes scammers know how to play the system, knowing that they cannot be traced most of the time. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

To the best of my knowledge, PayPal is used by eBay

Reply to
charles

Good - I'm glad somebody did (even if I didn't).

Reply to
Scott

Where is this foraging post Jim?

Reply to
Radio Man

ask bernie he remembers all....tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

it was more a survival course....same thing,,,

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

brian even changing things slightly you are not going to be able to keep the pretence up for long....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

So post details of that.

I?ve followed the group for years. I don?t see Brian on a survival course.

I can?t even believe a foraging course.

Reply to
Radio Man

I think it was a course on Pie Stalking. Radio Man AKA Brian Reay G8OSN.

Reply to
Bernie

can't be arsed searching sorry ....bernie will

when he worked for that armament company....bernie will be searching as we talk....

but you can believe a survival course....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

STC?s pet turns up. What a surprise.

Reply to
Radio Man

I wouldn't get bernies back up if I were you .....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Hahahahaha.

Right on target there, Radio Man AKA Brian Reay G8OSN. I'm well known as a pet.

Reply to
Bernie

Why not?

Reply to
Bernie

you will slaughter him ...

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

think he is getting confused with FMF ....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...