ebayer scam

Working for an armament company doesn?t require survival training. You just avoid the canteen coffee.

No.

I expect his Motorhome has every home comfort including a microwave and expresso machine.

Reply to
Radio Man

dormobile

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Naw! What For? I couldn't GAF.

I'll take the piss.

Reply to
Bernie

neither could I...I'm off for a bath and another early night...brian will take that as running away...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

jean shepherd here I come on insomnia radio......and the navy lark....radio heaven

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

No, he will slaughter Brian.

Reply to
Radio Man

ie you

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Might be, might not. IF it's more than you would want to lose, and the seller isn't an established business, etc then I would back out and go elsewhere.

I did have an instance when the my old email address died and I had some issues, I could buy all I liked via eBay & PayPal, but when someone tried to pay me the money didn't come through. It was a hassle, but I think I resolved it quite quickly.

My brother in law on the other hand gave up on PayPal after "They" locked him out of his account and took his balance (I'm pretty sure it someone else who sent him a link to login to "Paypal" that did that. So he's given up on them, and when he recently sold some relatively expensive kit to someone in an African country via eBay, he gave them his bank account details so they could transfer him the money.

I kept my peace, but I expected the next thing would be that the account had been emptied and his house had a new mortgage on it. But amazingly, nothing nasty happened. (Well, not that he has admitted).

Reply to
Chris Holmes

I bought something advertised on FaceBook which turned out to be a scam. Paid by Paypal. Complained to them, and got a full refund - although it did take some time. Did you open a dispute with them?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

so we do tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

It could be, or it could be legit. Paypal does cause problems at times.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

... and even more Hmmmmm!!

Reply to
Chris Green

ebay has sent me a non payment reminder ....in another four days they better ask why I didn't pay before giving me a strike..

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...