Door knob

Can anyone help, if you look at the following web link at the Architectural Ironmongery Door Hardware catalogue I like the handle on the front page:

Link on the website is

i emailed them asking for the price and they said they dont actually sell it.

So my question is does anyone know where I could get something similar as I'm after something less ordinary like the one I'm talking about. Even if its not this handle but another nice looking one that would be much appreciated.

Reply to
CJC

Have a look at this

Andy Hall

So WTF waste your time in displaying it as if they do?

Bah!

Reply to
EricP

Thanks for the replies,

totally agree, about why they're advertising it, luckily I emailed them before going otherwise I would have wasted the day getting there and back.

Thanks for the link, found some handles for a different location but still struggling to find some for the bedroom, so if anyone has any knowledge of good places please let me know.

Reply to
CJC