Do it Yourself NOW

S Viemeister has brought this to us :

It would need a whole battery of dish washers, to store all of our pots, pans, cups plates and cutlery. I would suggest most people's kitchens are the same.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Thank you for your kindness.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

the nearly 2 week old dirty crockery and cutlery must be well mouldy and smelly by the time you put in todays plate(s) and start the dishwasher going......

Reply to
SH

Ask any woman. Not that there are any on this ng.

Reply to
mechanic

Are you pregnant?

Reply to
AnthonyL

I wouldn't be surprised at anything these days.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright