DIY ploddity?

The plodderies of Brit are notorious for not doing the job for which they are paid, in particular, investigating domestic burglaries, so demonstrating their DIY attitude as to which laws they will enforce.

So, if they cannot cope with existing laws ***** why are the plodderies so eager to enforce the proposed panic laws of this week?

***** As the plods and their concomitant plodderies were created to protect life and personal property and they are no longer doing that, is it high time for them to be abolished in Brit?
Reply to
Gareth Evans

Low hanging fruit - and easy to meet target figures.

Reply to
alan_m

Possibly modulated by a personal desire not to die.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

You are obviously too ignorant to see that the "proposed panic laws" have been introduced to protect the public from shitbags like you.

Reply to
Richard

Isn?t that even more hypocritical than usual for you Roger?*

The police have already be attacked by people you, based on your previous behaviour, no doubt support.

With luck, they will soon up their tactics and taser on sight, followed by a boot to the face ( to ensure 2m distancing of course), before dispatching to a suitable holding camp.

  • I understand there has been a remarkable response by retired doctors and nurses etc to step up and assist their colleagues. Not all, of course.
Reply to
Brian Reay

I think they lurch from one policy to another as dictated by their masters. I have heard from may who feel increasingly, their masters keep on coming up with a new priority, just when the current one is showing signs of working and this can be demoralising for people who are in the Police for the right reasons. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Grow up, Sonny.

Reply to
Gareth Evans

Says a shitbag who talks of plods.

Reply to
Richard

You should know what you are dealing with, it's likely he'll email your employer.

mm0fmf

At least I'm not in breach of the Trade Descriptions Act.

Reply to
Richard

They were interviewing a policeman yesterday on the TV. He was saying that in general the public were co-operative when they explained about why they shouldn't be out.

While rubbing his nose...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris