DIY ploddity?

The plodderies of Brit are notorious for not doing the job for which they are paid, in particular, investigating domestic burglaries, so demonstrating their DIY attitude as to which laws they will enforce.
So, if they cannot cope with existing laws ***** why are the plodderies so eager to enforce the proposed panic laws of this week?
***** As the plods and their concomitant plodderies were created to protect life and personal property and they are no longer doing that, is it high time for them to be abolished in Brit?
On 24/03/2020 18:47, Gareth Evans wrote:

Low hanging fruit - and easy to meet target figures.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Possibly modulated by a personal desire not to die.
--

Roger Hayter

Isn’t that even more hypocritical than usual for you Roger?*
The police have already be attacked by people you, based on your previous behaviour, no doubt support.
With luck, they will soon up their tactics and taser on sight, followed by a boot to the face ( to ensure 2m distancing of course), before dispatching to a suitable holding camp.
* I understand there has been a remarkable response by retired doctors and nurses etc to step up and assist their colleagues. Not all, of course.
On 24/03/2020 23:19, Roger Hayter wrote:

They were interviewing a policeman yesterday on the TV. He was saying that in general the public were co-operative when they explained about why they shouldn't be out.
While rubbing his nose...
Andy
On 24/03/2020 18:47, Gareth Evans wrote:

You are obviously too ignorant to see that the "proposed panic laws" have been introduced to protect the public from shitbags like you.
On 25/03/2020 07:14, Richard wrote:

Grow up, Sonny.
On 25/03/2020 14:03, Gareth Evans wrote:

Says a shitbag who talks of plods.
On 25/03/2020 14:40, Richard wrote:

You should know what you are dealing with, it's likely he'll email your employer.
https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/9317744.radio-ham-emailed-false-accusation-about-teacher-to-school-after-online-spat/
On 25/03/2020 14:53, mm0fmf wrote:

At least I'm not in breach of the Trade Descriptions Act.
I think they lurch from one policy to another as dictated by their masters. I have heard from may who feel increasingly, their masters keep on coming up with a new priority, just when the current one is showing signs of working and this can be demoralising for people who are in the Police for the right reasons. Brian
--
----- --