Dismanltling Axminster biscuit jointer ?

Hello..
How do you dismantle this Axminster biscuit jointer? The instructions that came with are lost, (I have had it a few years) and I cannot see what needs to be unscrewed to get at the balde so it can be replaced.
Thanks
Images below:
https://ibb.co/mhsb7a https://ibb.co/erNyLv https://ibb.co/gx8G7a https://ibb.co/mzq7DF https://ibb.co/csm3na https://ibb.co/fMsLYF https://ibb.co/b71sfv
On 06/06/2017 14:16, alo wrote:

You might look at manuals for similar jointers here. They might give a hint. Particularly, as I doubt Axminster actually manufacture their version.
http://www.lamello.com/en/home/service/media-center.html
GB wrote:

Axminster customer services are very good and even if the manual is no longer on their website (unusual) they will email ones for older machines on request.