Dismanltling Axminster biscuit jointer ?

Hello..

How do you dismantle this Axminster biscuit jointer? The instructions that came with are lost, (I have had it a few years) and I cannot see what needs to be unscrewed to get at the balde so it can be replaced.

Thanks

Images below:

alo

You might look at manuals for similar jointers here. They might give a hint. Particularly, as I doubt Axminster actually manufacture their version.

GB

Axminster customer services are very good and even if the manual is no longer on their website (unusual) they will email ones for older machines on request.

Reply to
Bob Minchin