What external panels to clad an oil shed?

My oil shed walls are clad with asbestos cement panels that probably date from the 60s and are past their best, but the angle iron frame that they're attached to is sound. What are the options for external panels that will: survive a bit of weather, not look too awful, and deter scroats?

Reply to
nospam

Check eBay for steel roofing panels. They work fine on walls too.

Reply to
newshound

I would get rid of asbestos totally, they get flaky and deadly with cancer risk.

Reply to
gopalansampath

That's what I want to do and why I'm asking what the options are. From what I've read, asbestos cement panels are not a big problem providing you treat them with a bit of respect and dispose sensibly.

Reply to
nospam

You can now buy glass fibre reinforced cement sheet, much like asbestos cement. I don't have experience with it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr